Re: 1-800 frustration
FunN4Lo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am not a means justify the ends guy. Although I got what I wanted/needed, I do not have expectations to ever be treated the way I was treated again. As someone who spent many years in Fortune 500 America, and now own my own biz, it is very hard to  imagine the powers that be at Verizon want their customers treated the way I was. 

I am attacking accountability on multiple fronts. This forum being one that has not brought me a ton of help but who knows? I have one interesting tid-bit I learned from a different frontal attack. Frank, the AD, that wronged me multiple times does not work for Verizon directly. The call center in California that he is at, is a "contract call center". Judging from posts on other wireless, or android forums, I am sure many of you have reached the same conclusion that I have with VZW stores. The only thing worse than walking into a VZW corporate store, is walking into an "authorized retailer" store. In a corporate store you get that horrible NEW car dealership sales pitch. In the authorized retailer, you get the horrible USED car dealership sales pitch. Neither one can answer the simplest question outside of their sales talking points. So I guess VZW is holding true to their business model with the corporate call centers, and contract call centers.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

This entire post was the biggest SMH ever.....

0 Likes
FunN4Lo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well   Facebook has been the best advice posted. It did not directly get my issue fixed, but I think it was the straw that broke the camels back.

Ashley (responded to the Facebook post) did not get my phone replaced, that was someone else, but she has been trying to help me follow up on all of the times the ball was fumbled. Ashley claims that as a VZW corporate call center employee, she doe not have any direct access to anyone at a contract call center. NO WONDER we have such issues as consumers, VZW employees are even in the dark.

Ashley says all that she can do was file some kind of follow up form that the contract call center would see. That would cause them (cough, cough) to take action. Ashley filed the form late last week. She called me yesterday to say that the issue was "closed" in the VZW system. What does "closed" mean I asked. She said "closed" means the issue was addressed. Addressed?!?!?!?!?!? I haven't heard from anyone. How could it possibly be addressed? So she said to wait AGAIN. Someone should (cough, cough, cough) call. Call?!?, I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

The realist in me is starting to believe the official VZW customer service policy is frustrate, aggravate, and exasperate, they will eventually go away. But the optimist in me is still hoping that I am wrong.

0 Likes
Not applicable

(Quote by you on Jan 17, 2014) After 10 more calls, I finally found someone that listened and followed up. (not Frank) I now have a new Galaxy S4 from VZW at a Best Buy price. But no one should have to endure the promises that were made and never followed up on. I don't want to have to deal with that should I have a future issue.

Call me crazy, but I think people should do what they say.

So.... I am NOT looking for a solution for my phone. I AM looking for a solution to navigate 1-800 hell to hold people accountable. I hope this makes things clear. (End Quote)

So now you are saying something else. Why continue to use Facebook etc, if your problem was taken care of. Going back and rehashing the problem cannot get it solved twice.

0 Likes
FunN4Lo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have addressed that question/issue multiple times in multiple posts. So no need to rehash this subject. If you truly want to know, I would recommend RTET. Read The Entire Thread

Thanks for the bump

0 Likes
Not applicable

I read the entire thread, and I am still saying you are shamming.

If you have an issue with Verizon being non responsive with call backs etc. Then all well and good. And the bumps can come to end if the moderators lock this thread.

You have had your issue solved, all you are doing now is trolling.

That simple

0 Likes