time restriction
slz185

When I set time restrictions, does this also block other apps such as Facebook and snapchats?  Or does it just block calls and texts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: time restriction
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

You've come to the right place for help slz185. I know how important it is to manage the usage on your phones.

When setting up time restrictions using Family Base the phone will not be able to use any services. However, if they connect to WiFi they will still be able to access apps like Facebook and SnapChat. Visit Manage Time Restrictions - Usage Controls | Verizon Wireless for more info.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: time restriction
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

You've come to the right place for help slz185. I know how important it is to manage the usage on your phones.

When setting up time restrictions using Family Base the phone will not be able to use any services. However, if they connect to WiFi they will still be able to access apps like Facebook and SnapChat. Visit Manage Time Restrictions - Usage Controls | Verizon Wireless for more info.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!