setting familybase data limits
pennydog

This has been messed up for 2 weeks! When's it going to be fixed? Sometimes my data limits are there sometimes they're not. When my kids go over, it's not going to be my fault.

Terry

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: setting familybase data limits
HUFF1013

I sure would like this page to get fixed!!  It's been broken too long.

6O9yPy4W2TB21fg9n9ajMhrHi8vYy.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pennydog,

I want to make sure everything with your account is working just the way it is supposed to. What happens when you try to set up set a limit? What shows when these aren't showing up?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pennydog, I’m an avid FamilyBase user myself so I can understand how kids can run up your data usage. What issues are you having with Family Base? Please feel free to elaborate with more details so we can work together to find out what’s going on.

-TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HUFF1013

Still a problem... I have 4 lines and it used to display the correct usage.  I can set or change the Stop/Notify levels for each of the lines... it just won't display all 4 lines together anymore.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Huff1013,

I use family base a lot too and want to be sure that we get this corrected as quickly as we can. Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing that is not correct?

ErinW_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HUFF1013

See attached pic.  Page showing current usage on the right as zero at all times now. Even after clearing browser history and cookies, on both ie11 and chrome.  The middle circle icons used to show as green, yellow, or red, with a corresponding completed % of allowed usage set per user.Thanks for following up!Todd

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for this information. If you log into another device do you see the same thing?

EstebanP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes