how do i stop a phone from using my verizon
dicevice

i have an employee on my account and do not need him seeing my bill but with the myverizon app he can is there a way to stop this?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i stop a phone from using my verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We understand that not everyone needs to have access to your bill, dicevice. That's why we've created different access levels for My Verizon. As an account owner, you can log into My Verizon and assign or unassign account managers or account members. Based on your description, I'd suggest removing the employee's line as an account manager and simply making them an account member. This role has access to certain information and functions but does not have access to sensitive billing information. For more about the different access levels of My Verizon, visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/assign-account-manager-roles-faqs

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i stop a phone from using my verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We understand that not everyone needs to have access to your bill, dicevice. That's why we've created different access levels for My Verizon. As an account owner, you can log into My Verizon and assign or unassign account managers or account members. Based on your description, I'd suggest removing the employee's line as an account manager and simply making them an account member. This role has access to certain information and functions but does not have access to sensitive billing information. For more about the different access levels of My Verizon, visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/assign-account-manager-roles-faqs

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes