how do I add my new line to familybase?
bxpeters

I just added a new line to my account. How do I add that new line to familybase so that I can limit their data usage?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do I add my new line to familybase?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bxpeters, I use Familybase to limit both my son's data every month, so I defintely understand the importance of ensuring it's activated for the new user on the account. Let's get the new line added. Setting up the new line is simple and easy. Please click here on how to setup controls for the new user: http://vz.to/2alJXaK

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bxpeters

Unfortunately, the referenced pae did NOT provide any information on how to add a line to my existing Family Base plan. When I bring up the plan, all of my numbers are displayed with check marks except the new number. There is no method available to add the new number. That is the specific help that I need.  Barry

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get to the bottom of his bxpeters. Please reply to the Direct message I sent you so we can review the account and further assist.

JohnB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help get your Family Base issue resolved. Please take a look at the private message that I sent to you and respond from there. BobbyN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes