Why is only one parent allowed on each FamilyBase Profile?
Richard_GV

Why can't I have two parents assigned in my FamilyBase profile?

A customer service agent suggested that using the forum is the best way to ask Verizon to please add that capability.  It seems a rather indirect approach, but here it is just the same...

Thanks,

Richard

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Only one parent allowed in FamilyBase Profile?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to do all that we can to help you manage your FamilyBAse profil Richard_GV.While there's only one parent device, you can log in with the parent log info to track the device on a computer. Are you not able to log in as the parent on the website?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Only one parent allowed in FamilyBase Profile?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to do all that we can to help you manage your FamilyBAse profil Richard_GV.While there's only one parent device, you can log in with the parent log info to track the device on a computer. Are you not able to log in as the parent on the website?

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes