Why is FamilyBase lock/unlock not functioning?
HJKELLI

I recently  (a few days ago)  swapped out the phones for my kids (and myself).  Installed Familybase companion app on all, got everything set up.  Since then, Familybase does not show any activity for either child, and I am unable to lock/unlock either of their "new" phones. 

Before the phones were all swapped out, Familybase worked beautifully.  Now, big fat nothing. 

Someone please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is FamilyBase lock/unlock not functioning?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello HJKELLI,

I can certainly look into the issues you're having with FamilyBase! I know how important it is to keep track of those kiddos. You mentioned that you and the kids all got different phones. What make & model devices did you get for them as well as yourself?

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello HJKELLI,

I can certainly look into the issues you're having with FamilyBase! I know how important it is to keep track of those kiddos. You mentioned that you and the kids all got different phones. What make & model devices did you get for them as well as yourself?

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Sam5084
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's the new software on the androids. It's terrible.

0 Likes