Why can't I limit my daughter's data to 4 gb?
AileenP

This month she used 12 and it says that I can limit below the 12gB.  When i try to limit her to 4 gB it says I can't because she's already over that limit.  Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why won't it let me limit my daughter's data to 4 gb?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AileenP, I understand your concern regarding setting the limit for your daughter’s line. I have Family Base on a line on my account as well. Unfortunately you can’t set a limit on her line if she is already over it. You would have to wait until the bill cycle begins again to set her limit to 4GB’s.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: why won't it let me limit my daughter's data to 4 gb?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AileenP, I understand your concern regarding setting the limit for your daughter’s line. I have Family Base on a line on my account as well. Unfortunately you can’t set a limit on her line if she is already over it. You would have to wait until the bill cycle begins again to set her limit to 4GB’s.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes