Verizon Family Locator Site Down
SOCOM8721
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon Family Locator site and App has been down since 25 November 2017.

When I called in the phone techs did not seem to believe what I was telling them.   After a very long time in chat sessions and on the phone they finally elevated the report.

This morning...  this is what we see on the page (below) when we try to log in.  What is going on? 

Page is unavailable

The page you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable or the page may no longer exist.

Here's what you can do:

• Click your browser's Refresh button to try reconnecting
  • Check the spelling of the URL to make sure the address is correct (capitalization and punctuation are important) and then click your browser's Refresh button
  • Go to Verizon Wireless Home Page
  • If you are attempting to login to My Verizon, please click here
  Back to previous page 
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Family Locator Site Down
stef7
Master - Level 2

Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, Google+ allows people to share location information.

Doesn't help you with the site. Just wanted to mention.

SOCOM8721
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the info.  Just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing the same issue or if it is isolated to our account.

The customer services and techs on the phone and chat apps seem to try and make it seem as it is an account related issue.

When you pay for a service, at least I would expect a little better customer service and follow up.

RJM3925
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes it has been down since then. Yesterday, I Finally got techs to admit it was down and was advised that a work order placed. Family locator has always had problems, but this latest iteration of the app is horrible and needs to be reviewed.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SOCOM87,

Being able to use your paid services is important. What was completed reaching out to tech? What expectations were set? Are you still experiencing issues? If so, please describe what exactly is happening.

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes