Trying to set up FamilyBase Companion
Ubermother
Enthusiast - Level 1

My son just received a refurbed Galaxy s6 Edge.  We've updated it to the most recent OS.  I've sent the text to install FBC and installed the app but all it says is "Invite this phone to pair with FamilyBase"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trying to set up FamilyBase Companion
deloused
Master - Level 3

The companion app is only compatible with Android software versions prior to 6.0, it won't work with newer versions

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

The companion app is only compatible with Android software versions prior to 6.0, it won't work with newer versions

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly want you to be able to get the benefits of the FamilyBase feature on your son’s phone, Anne. You can have full control of his phone if you download and install the FamilyBase companion application on his phone. Simply access the Play Store on his phone and download the app. See more about the benefits of the FamilyBase feature at this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-familybase-faqs

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes