Totally frustrated with FamilyBase app. I subscribed to it 2 weeks ago and except for 1 day about 3 days after sign up no usage for my son's phone is showing either on the desktop or the app on my iPhone. I have it set up with my phone as the parent acc
spiffdeb
Enthusiast - Level 1

Totally frustrated with FamilyBase app. I subscribed to it 2 weeks ago and except for 1 day about 3 days after sign up no usage for my son's phone is showing either on the desktop or the app on my iPhone. I have it set up with my phone as the parent account and my son's as the child account. I'm about to disconnect the service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Totally frustrated with FamilyBase app. I subscribed to it 2 weeks ago and except for 1 day about 3 days after sign up no usage for my son's phone is showing either on the desktop or the app on my iPhone. I have it set up with my phone as the parent
adamg_vzw
Verizon Employee

spiffdeb,

We definitely want to be sure this is working properly for you. What type of usage are you concerned about? Or what is not currently showing up? Are the other features working, like usage stops?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Totally frustrated with FamilyBase app.  I subscribed to it 2 weeks ago and except for 1 day about 3 days after sign up no usage for my son's phone is showing either on the desktop or the app on my iPhone.  I have it set up with my phone as the parent
spiffdeb
Enthusiast - Level 1

What type of usage?  Any of it!  Everything is blank.

I was finally able to chat with someone Friday who had me remove the service and re-add it to my account and after that in that I saw usage from Thursday ONLY.   I also restarted my son's phone as suggested to no avail. I would never have gotten my child a phone except for this service and now it doesn't work. 

0 Likes
Re: Totally frustrated with FamilyBase app.  I subscribed to it 2 weeks ago and except for 1 day about 3 days after sign up no usage for my son's phone is showing either on the desktop or the app on my iPhone.  I have it set up with my phone as the parent
adamg_vzw
Verizon Employee

We hear you loud and clearr spiffdeb! I know that the Family Base feature can be an integral part of your wireless service and we want to ensure you are able to use all the features available to you. Just to be certain, what model of device would your son be using? We can take a look and see if it would be compatible or limited in any way with Family Base.

AdamG_VZW    

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes