Suspending Service Internationally
spaberlejr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I suspended service on my kids phones this morning as they will be in Germany for the next two weeks to avoid incurring internationqal charges for wi-fi, etc. 

Does anyone know if this will be effective ? i.e. Is it still possible I may incur charges from some long distnace carrier over there ? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Suspending Service Internationally
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

spaberlejr wrote:

I suspended service on my kids phones this morning as they will be in Germany for the next two weeks to avoid incurring internationqal charges for wi-fi, etc. 

Does anyone know if this will be effective ? i.e. Is it still possible I may incur charges from some long distnace carrier over there ? 

Hi spaberlejr,

Suspensions are made effective immediately when processed online. If you called our customer service at 1-800-922-0204 to suspend your service, the suspension was also made effective upon request. With your service being suspended, your kids phones will not incur any international charges.

If you want to confirm your suspension date please call us at 1-800-922-0204 at your convenience. Our customer service department hours of operation are 6am-11pm CST every day.

You can reactivate your phones online upon your kids return if you login to your My Verizon account and select the phones you want to activate, then click on the resume service link.

0 Likes