Smart Family
jdnspae

Hello! I just got Smart Family yesterday so I can turn my daughters' phones off at night. Last night they were still able to use their phones even with the restrictions in place. I assume it is due to wifi. It looks like I'm supposed to pair their phones in order to have to phones not work with wifi, either. But I don't know how to pair their phones. Can someone tell me how?

0 Likes
Re: Smart Family
Darling67
Verizon Smart Family app

Next, you'll need the Verizon Smart Family app. Just download the app onto the phone that you've designated as the Smart Family Parent.

Smart Family companion app

Lastly, you'll need to download and pair the Smart Family companion app onto your kids device in order to precisely track their location.

0 Likes
Re: Smart Family
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, jdnspae and we'll be glad to help so the necessary restrictions work as needed for you. Please reference the link attached under "Pair with child's app" to ensure the Smart Family Companion app is downloaded on your child's phone. http://spr.ly/66001wwEp

To block Wi-Fi, you must be paired with your child's Smart Family Companion app. Does this information help?

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes