Smart Family notifications have incorrect times?!
HEADIG38

The Verizon Smart family app I have on mine & my daughters phone sends me notifications saying that she has sent me a text message at 4am.  There are no text messages at 4am, she's 11 & asleep & my phone has not gotten a message from her at 4am.  The times are completely off & I don't know how to fix this.  

0 Likes
Re: Smart Family notifications have incorrect times?!
Snodgrass78
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems like Verizon doesn't care about this issue a lot of texts are not showing up on my kids phone I know because I sent them to test this out

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HEADIG38,

Being able to have accurate information show up on your account is crucial. That's the entire point of services like Smart Family. I'll be glad to help figure this out. When did these messages start? Are you showing anything that seems wrong other than those messages to you?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snodgrass78, we definitely do care about the troubles you're encountering. We're right here to make sure we find a resolution a quickly as possible. You are posting on a forum regarding Smart Family notifications showing incorrect times. I see you mentioned that your child's phone is not receiving many texts. Are you having problems with the Smart Family app or is the problem with your child not receiving many texts or both? What make & model phone does your child have? What text app are they using? AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
crusing7

I have the same issue. Notification for texts sent have the wrong time. It seems like time zones are not being accounted for in the application. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Crusing7, we want to get this resolved for you. Is the incorrect time displayed on all text messages? What type of phone does your child have? Also, please specify which messaging app they are using.

KourtneyC_VZW

0 Likes