Smart Family does not work and no one can tell me why
jsy62307

For the last three weeks I have had smart family errors and functionality not working. The 6 or so reps I have spoken with cannot tell me why and have no clue as to what the problem is. Is there anyone that has had an issue where a line was all of the sudden unregistered off of smart family then when added back none of the lines on your account will not allow you to add time limits or call blocks? I am at a loss but my just kids line works great just not any other line on my account. any help would be greatly appreciated. The only error I get is that it is unknown technical error please try again later.

0 Likes
Re: Smart Family does not work and no one can tell me why
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@jsy62307 wrote:

For the last three weeks I have had smart family errors and functionality not working. The 6 or so reps I have spoken with cannot tell me why and have no clue as to what the problem is. Is there anyone that has had an issue where a line was all of the sudden unregistered off of smart family then when added back none of the lines on your account will not allow you to add time limits or call blocks? I am at a loss but my just kids line works great just not any other line on my account. any help would be greatly appreciated. The only error I get is that it is unknown technical error please try again later.

Have you asked the Verizon reps you've contacted to escalate and/or open a trouble ticket with the next level of technical support?  If the problem goes beyond how generally to use the features/services then the average rep doesn't have the training/expertise and cannot help with technical troubleshooting.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Smart Family does not work and no one can tell me why
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have you tried to remove the feature altogether from the account? EstavanC_VZW

0 Likes