Smart Family App
jetspud

I have "OurPact" installed on our IPhones.  This is a Parental Monitoring App.  Am I able to use the Smart Family App alongside OurPact?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Smart Family App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Parental monitoring is especially critical now that just about everything and everyone has so much opportunity to connect to the web. You came to a great place to ask such a great question, jetspud. When it comes to third-party apps, we are unable to provide detailed support though we will work together to answer your question as thoroughly as possible. We recommend that you attempt setting up Smart Family to test out how the two apps act when run alongside one another. I’d like to clarify just a bit, though. What exactly does each app lack that the other provides? Are you able to spend some time in each app’s settings to create a customized solution that will work for your needs?

George_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes