Please assist in backing up contacts on my kids phones so that I may view their contacts on FamilyBase?
chris117

Family Base assistance needed for backing up contacts and viewing them in my verizon account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Please assist in backing up contacts on my kids phones so that I may view their contacts on FamilyBase?
rcschnoor
Legend

You can get more information about Family Base HERE with a users guide.

Viewing Recently Added Contacts

To see a list of the contacts in a phone* (the numbers in a phone's address book):

1. Go to the FamilyBase page in My Verizon.

Note: For step-by-step instructions, refer to the Signing In to Verizon FamilyBase section.

2. Select your child's device from the list on the left side of the screen.

3. Click the Contacts tab.

You’ll see a list of all the contacts in that phone's address book. You can view recently added contacts or the contacts you’ve added to your watchlist by selecting the appropriate filter at the top of the list.

*The FamilyBase Companion app must be installed on your child’s Android™ device to view this information.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Please assist in backing up contacts on my kids phones so that I may view their contacts on FamilyBase?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a wonderful question, Chris117. You may back up contacts and manage them online through My Verizon. Take a look, http://vz.to/1qQc86Z

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You can get more information about Family Base HERE with a users guide.

Viewing Recently Added Contacts

To see a list of the contacts in a phone* (the numbers in a phone's address book):

1. Go to the FamilyBase page in My Verizon.

Note: For step-by-step instructions, refer to the Signing In to Verizon FamilyBase section.

2. Select your child's device from the list on the left side of the screen.

3. Click the Contacts tab.

You’ll see a list of all the contacts in that phone's address book. You can view recently added contacts or the contacts you’ve added to your watchlist by selecting the appropriate filter at the top of the list.

*The FamilyBase Companion app must be installed on your child’s Android™ device to view this information.

0 Likes