Not all phones show on Family Locator
cjdine

I just purchased family locator and during my purchase, it stated only one of my phones were not "fully" capable and that I would get general location only for that phone.  I have 5 phones on my family share plan and only 3 show on the map and are listed as family on the dashboard.  Where are the other two phones?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Not all phones show on Family Locator
budone
Legend

What are the phones that do not show up?

Could also be the users of the those phones have shut off the option on their phone to be tracked.

0 Likes
cjdine

Thank you for your reply. I've tried searching the community, help topics and user guide with no luck. All of our phones have downloaded and accepted the family locator application and have their location set to "on." There is one "older" phone that is a Samsung Alias 2 and a Samsung Gusto 2. Only 3 of our 5 phones show on the locator map and family list of phones.

Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 04:03:16 -0700

<Personal information removed for privacy.>

Subject: Re: Not all phones show on Family Locator - Re: Not all phones show on Family Locator

created by budone in Parental Controls - View the full discussion

What are the phones that do not show up? Could also be the users of the those phones have shut off the option on their phone to be tracked.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Parental Controls by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

We respect your privacy.  Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

please don't post private info. such as your e-mail address in this public forum

0 Likes