Is family base for people who don't have kids? can I unscribe from family base if I find i don't need it at a later time?
Horlacher

Is family base just for people who have kids?  Can I un subscribe to it if I don't need it later on?  I only want it to block un wanted calls.

Thank you

Bettie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is family base for people who don't have kids? can I unscribe from family base if I find i don't need it at a later time?
rcschnoor
Legend

Family Base is for anyone who wants to place restrictions on any/some/all lines on a More Everything plan. For instance, people who are not related group together and start a More Everything plan. Family Base would be able to prevent one person from using all of the data instead of only their share of the data pool.Smiley Happy

Yes, you can un-subscribe at any time. You are not locked in for life once you sign up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is family base for people who don't have kids? can I unscribe from family base if I find i don't need it at a later time?
rcschnoor
Legend

Family Base is for anyone who wants to place restrictions on any/some/all lines on a More Everything plan. For instance, people who are not related group together and start a More Everything plan. Family Base would be able to prevent one person from using all of the data instead of only their share of the data pool.Smiley Happy

Yes, you can un-subscribe at any time. You are not locked in for life once you sign up.

0 Likes
Horlacher

Thank you  this is very helpful

Bettie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Horlacher, we want you to subscribe to only the wireless tools that you need. Family Base allows you to monitor your usage and set limits on usage for data, messages, calls and purchases. You also have the ability to block incoming calls and text messages, as well.

For more details regarding Family Base, click http://vz.to/1AdYFWU

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes