Irritated with Family Base
JDinges78

So, I have Family base, and am the ACCOUNT HOLDER / PARENT on the plan.....  TI see nothing in the settings on Data restrictions, for myself, AND have them disabled for the other device on the plan..... so WHY am I getting messages that MY data usage is at 75.....???  Its am UNLIMITED plan... AND I AM THE PARENT!

All I can say is..... [removed]

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Irritated with Family Base
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could you have used 75% of your hotspot data?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Irritated with Family Base
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JDinges78,

Help is here! FamilyBase is supposed to help you, not make you irritated. I’m sorry that there may be issues going on with this feature. I was unclear on what you were trying to describe in your post. Not to worry, I will help get the FamilyBase troubles taken care of. Ann154, has brought up a good question. Was the alert about using your hotspot portion of your unlimited plan? I’m sending you a Private Message so that I can provide you with the personalized assistance that is needed. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue.

Anne154, Thank you for asking this key question!

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes