Internet Usage - Data/Wifi
eeinbin1

When we first signed up for Family Base, we could see the specific hours our son was using data/wifi.  Now all we see is a weekly summary, without specific hours and time of internet usage.  The entire purpose for us of signing up was to be able to know when he was using internet.  Now we dno't have the ability to know if he's up till 4am on youtube - because it no longer tells us.  I may have to cut the service - waste for us now

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Internet Usage - Data/Wifi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear about your experience eeinbin1. We want you to fully take advantage of Family Base and its benefits. I'll be happy to help and look into this for you. Where did you exactly go to see the specific hours and activities of your son's usage? When did it start?

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
eeinbin1

Hi

It was on the Activity screen and it used to show texts, calls and internet/data (don't remember exactly what it was called). Now the only thinks there re texts and calls. It stopped about a month or so ago and I haven't been able to get an answer as to why

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do understand that monitoring your child activity is important and we do what to make sure you are able to control this feature. At this time we do not have the option to monitor data usage or view app usage, but you do have the option of setting data limits or restrictions during the times needed. This will allow you to stop the data usage from specific times. However, if connected to WiFi the usage will not be blocked. This is a separate connection from your mobile data services with us. I hope this helps with your concerns.

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes