I blocked a number using FamilyBase, but it still is getting through
mikecaps
Enthusiast - Level 1

I blocked a number using FamilyBase, but it still is getting through. I checked the format and it's correct. I removed and re-added it, and it still gets through. It is not on my contacts. I pay for this service but it is no working. Please help.

Labels (1)
Re: I blocked a number using FamilyBase, but it still is getting through
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know the importance of being able to block certain callers. We are here to help you with that feature. First want you to be aware that if you have an iPhone and the other party has an iPhone, then they can bypass our Family Base blocking by using Apple's services to call you. 

What model phone do you have? Does the block work for other numbers you entered into the block list? When you receive a call from that party does it show their full phone number in a standard format or does it look different in any way?

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I blocked a number using FamilyBase, but it still is getting through
mikecaps
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I have a Samsung Note 8. The block works for other numbers, but not this particular one. When the call comes through from the number, it looks like a standard format. The number is [removed]

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes