How do I turn off Family Base text notifications for data use? I do not want them, especially at 3am.
Joe1216

Recently I received a text message from Family Base just before 3 am saying that one of my phones in Family Base was at 100% of data.  How do I turn off these notifications?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I turn off Family Base text notifications for data use? I do not want them, especially at 3am.
LILLGE8208

After countless texts and a night of no sleep when I received 3 texts in the middle of the night I finally removed familybase. I am tired of constant verizon texts. familybase was a good idea to shut my sons data down if he used too much but it wasnt worth the lost sleep.

0 Likes
Re: How do I turn off Family Base text notifications for data use? I do not want them, especially at 3am.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry you were awakened Joe. I would be happy to get this addressed. Here's how to manage Family base and the notifications: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-familybase/

JoeLVZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Joe1216

The page does not have a way to turn off notifications for data usage. How can I keep from getting text messages regarding percentage of allowed data used?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Joel,

We definitely want for you to be able to manage the alerts. Let’s get this handled ASAP. Please see this link http://vz.to/29EacNp. You will scroll down towards the middle or end of the page to where it says “Alerts” for all the steps. Please let us know if you run into any bumps in the road.

AliciaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Joe1216

Alicia – the page you reference does nothing to stop alerts to the account manager regarding percentage of usage. How can I stop these text messages?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Joe1216

I'm so sorry for this oversight! I definitely want to ensure you can manage all the settings for your alerts on My Verizon. This link will provide all the details  you need: http://vz.to/13WhZy6

RuthW_VZW

0 Likes