How do I monitor internet usage?
jkmwells

Hello,

Does anyone know if/how we can monitor, using Family Base, the internet sites our kids access on their phones?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Monitoring internet usage via phone
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

jkmwells​ , we know how important it is to keep our children's web browsing under control. We have may tools to help you filter out the content that they see on their wireless devices. Click on the link to learn more about the content filters we have available Content Filters | Verizon Wireless  .

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jkmwells,

I completely understand wanting to monitor your children's internet usage. At this time, there is not a feature that will allow you to monitor their browser history to that detail without having physical possession of the phone you wish to monitor.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

jkmwells​ , we know how important it is to keep our children's web browsing under control. We have may tools to help you filter out the content that they see on their wireless devices. Click on the link to learn more about the content filters we have available Content Filters | Verizon Wireless  .

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes