How do I delete the FamilyBase app?
Jarieck1979

How do I delete this from my mobile app??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Family Base
ralph1017
Contributor - Level 1

If you are looking to delete the app itself from your phone. Then you'll just have to do the normal app uninstall steps for your device. If you have an android. Then go to settings > Application Manager. Then look for the app, tap it and uninstall. For iPhone. Just tap and hold the app icon. Until all the apps shake and from there an x button should appear at the upper left.

If what you are looking to do is to remove the subscription. Then just go to My Verizon. And go to My Plan & Services > Products & apps. Or chat or call Verizon and get help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Family Base
ralph1017
Contributor - Level 1

If you are looking to delete the app itself from your phone. Then you'll just have to do the normal app uninstall steps for your device. If you have an android. Then go to settings > Application Manager. Then look for the app, tap it and uninstall. For iPhone. Just tap and hold the app icon. Until all the apps shake and from there an x button should appear at the upper left.

If what you are looking to do is to remove the subscription. Then just go to My Verizon. And go to My Plan & Services > Products & apps. Or chat or call Verizon and get help.

0 Likes