How do I block all numbers that don't show caller ID?
itybitybob

How do I block all in coming calls that do not show on my caller Id. Phone says "no caller id" This particular call is from a place selling septic tank cleaner. They leave an automated voice mail. They are calling me over and over. I am on the national do not call list but that's no help. Because the caller id doesn't show anything I can't even report them.

I remember in the past calling a number and before my call would go thru I would have to enter my phone number so the party I was calling knew who was calling them. That is what I want to do. I want to block all calls from "no caller id" "number unavailable" Just FYI my phone is an IPHONE 5 and I am on Verizon.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am recieving calls from a solicitor. Show up as no caller Id. I want to block all calls that do not show caller Id. Can I do that? I am on the do not call list
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

itbitybob, good day!

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us today. I know how frustrating it can be getting phone calls from "no caller id" numbers. We do have an option that is called Family Base that will allow you to block unknown numbers, private numbers, or caller id. This link will provide you with the full details of this option. http://vz.to/1gIklla I hope this is able to answer your question. If you have further questions please feel free to reach back out to us at any time.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am recieving calls from a solicitor. Show up as no caller Id. I want to block all calls that do not show caller Id. Can I do that? I am on the do not call list
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

itbitybob, good day!

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us today. I know how frustrating it can be getting phone calls from "no caller id" numbers. We do have an option that is called Family Base that will allow you to block unknown numbers, private numbers, or caller id. This link will provide you with the full details of this option. http://vz.to/1gIklla I hope this is able to answer your question. If you have further questions please feel free to reach back out to us at any time.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes