How can I stop my daughter from using so much usage from using instagram or snapshot, or even utube?
jdonsbach

How can I stop my daughter from using so much usage from using instagram or snapshot, or even utube?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: usage
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could subscribe to the Family Base feature to restrict the amount of data used by each line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could subscribe to the Family Base feature to restrict the amount of data used by each line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jdonsbach, we understand the importance of making sure you have full control over your child and their usage habits. There are a couple routes you can take. You can move to the new unlimited plan and never have to worry about data overages again. Or, you can sign up for a feature we have called "Family Base", putting a limit on the amount of data that can be used a month. You can learn more here by clicking on this link. http://vz.to/2vYG0FR.

JoeyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes