How can I limit my son's daily data usage?
DavidRvx

Family Base is fine for setting a monthly limit, but he will use up any reasonable monthly limit in a matter of days if he can!  We need daily limits, or, better yet, start with a small amount and automatically add another X MB to his total monthly limit each day.  Is there an app for this (for his iPhone), if family base can't do it?  My workaround has been to manually raise his family base limit every day, but this is a lot of effort.  Also Family Base won't let me set a limit lower than 0.5 GB, so the first couple of days of the cycle he uses up the 0.5 GB, which is unnecessarily high.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I limit my son's daily data usage?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Perhaps he could learn to manage his usage habits better. It would be a good life experience test for the rest of his life.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

How old?   Give a set amount and if he can't figure out how to control, how is he going to learn to handle a credit card?

0 Likes
LILLGE8208

you could use familybase which allows you to shut down their data at a limit you choose but beware of the constant texts you will receive that you cannot shut off and come in the middle of the night.

0 Likes