Family Base won't pair with my child's iPhone 6S
MSNY

My phone and child's phone, both of them, Family Base App has been installed.
I tried to set up "contents filter", but after I sent a text to his phone, nothing happened.
My son's phone received the text, then I tried to open it, just blank page opened, that's it.
I tried everything. But nothing helped, nothing worked.

I have been using iPhone's restriction, and it seems working ok.

But I wanted to try this Family Base content filter to see if this is better than iPhone's restriction or not.

Anyone can help me???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family Base won't pair with my child's iPhone 6S
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you can set up content filters, MSNY.  I understand you have the FamilyBase app installed on both devices. For your son's phone, the FamilyBase Mobile Device Manager profile will be installed on the iPhone during the setup process. His phone does not need the FamilyBase app as this is meant for the parent. Please uninstall FamilyBase from his phone and go through the set up process.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MSNY

Thank you for contacting me.

But it didn't help.

When I clicked the link on his phone,

no direction appeared.

Just white blank page, not reading anything.

I attached the picture.

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry this didn't resolve the issue going on with Family Base MSNY. Let's dig deeper into this. Have you tried to remove your child's line from Family Base via your My Verizon online account and re add it? I recommend trying this and going through the set up process again. Please keep us posted on the results.

JuanD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MSNY

Could you send me to How to "remove your child's line from Family Base via

your My Verizon online account and re add it"

step by step instruction, please?

I couldn't figure this out.

Thanks.

Mari

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are very welcome. Here is a link to help you manage your Family Base online, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-80775/. Let us know if you have any other questions. We are happy to help.

JavierMD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes