Excellent Customer Service
cherylmuhlbauer
Enthusiast - Level 1

We just bought the new Samsung 20+, but didn't get them until after vacation.  My husband needs his phone for work, and there were some issues with him switching from another company.  Isaiah,  from Austin Victra, in Austin,  MN,  took the time to make sure that we were totally satisfied with our new phones!! Anyone from this area, I recommend you request Isaiah!! You will not be disappointed!! Kudos, Isaiah!!

Re: Excellent Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cherylmuhlbauer, we appreciate your efforts to share your feedback and I'm thrilled to hear about your positive experience. You may also share this experience via the My Verizon app: Settings (top left) > Feedback > Store visit. Let us know if this helps.

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
Chelseaandkatie
Enthusiast - Level 1

E7055AB5-75DD-4863-BD3C-4D03A167F542.png

Carmie is a live messaging Verizon’s agent as she was AMAZING! She was quick, efficient and showed that she truly cared for my concerns. She also left me a kind message that truly uplifted my night. I hope you find employees like her because she’s truly a rock star!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always appreciate customers who take the time to give us their feedback. I’ll pass what you’ve said onto our management team so your voice is heard.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes