Content filters
MLForstner
Enthusiast - Level 1

My son can remove content filters on Verizon family base.  All you have to do is go into settings and it says remove.  Am I doing something wrong setting this up?  What is the point of content filters if he can remobe mdm management gemen?

He has an iPhone 6.  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Content filters
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MLForstner, I understand the need for content filters as I have children myself. How is your son removing the filters? Does he have access to your online account?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cydygirl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I noticed that too so I tried it. I got a text message immediately that told me that he turned it off. I just told my son, I turned Safari back on, there are content filters now and if you try to change or remove it I will get a text. If that happens, everything on your phone will be shut off again. I don't see a way to make it so they can't turn it off. A definate problem that I hope Verizon will fix.

MLForstner
Enthusiast - Level 1

Cydygirl thank you I thought I was crazy!!! I am glad someone is experiencing same problem.  As soon as I put the filters on he deletes it.  I see no way stop this.  Grrrrrrrrr 

0 Likes
MLForstner
Enthusiast - Level 1

He just goes into settings on his iphone 6 then goes into general and then Family base companion  and it says in red letters remove management so you just click that and it removes it.  Then I get the text that he removed it.  Some how he should not even be able to get to this file to remove it.  If there is a way please let me know.  Thanks.  Martha

0 Likes