Can you block international calls?
PAINTSINOHIO

I want to know if a person can block international calls from being received on their phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can you block international calls?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PAINTSINOHIO, you’ve reached the right place for clarification. I know that we all receive calls that are unwanted or unknown. Let’s dive in to your call concerns to you’re your options today. With International incoming calls, they cannot be blocked. Outgoing calls however can only be made if an International Dialing feature is added to your account. I hope this information was helpful to you. 

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PAINTSINOHIO, you’ve reached the right place for clarification. I know that we all receive calls that are unwanted or unknown. Let’s dive in to your call concerns to you’re your options today. With International incoming calls, they cannot be blocked. Outgoing calls however can only be made if an International Dialing feature is added to your account. I hope this information was helpful to you. 

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
-mammoth
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is the reason for not providing an international call blocking feature?  The international spam callers are an incredible nuisance both day and night and put huge limitation on how we use the phone.  

aliway
Enthusiast - Level 2

With the Spam Filter from verizon > go to Block Management and the "International Block" (Beta) can be selected.