Can't set a second parent
hlmoore

I am attempting to set the second parent control but it wont let me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't set a second parent
soyars_james
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is in the FamillyBase FAQ, and may be the answer to your problem. 

I have a second parent on my Verizon FamilyBase™ account. How does that parent access FamilyBase?

In addition to the primary parent, a second parent who is designated as an Account Manager or Account Owner can access Verizon FamilyBase in My Verizon.

In order to assign a second parent role to a family member, that family member must first be designated as an assigned Account Manager in My Verizon.  As an Account Manager, the second parent can access all the Verizon FamilyBase functionality in My Verizon with their own login and password.

The second parent can also access FamilyBase from an Android™ device, iPhone® or basic phone. Go to familybase.vzw.com from the device’s Internet browser to get the Android app or the link to the mobile-optimized website.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can't set a second parent
soyars_james
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is in the FamillyBase FAQ, and may be the answer to your problem. 

I have a second parent on my Verizon FamilyBase™ account. How does that parent access FamilyBase?

In addition to the primary parent, a second parent who is designated as an Account Manager or Account Owner can access Verizon FamilyBase in My Verizon.

In order to assign a second parent role to a family member, that family member must first be designated as an assigned Account Manager in My Verizon.  As an Account Manager, the second parent can access all the Verizon FamilyBase functionality in My Verizon with their own login and password.

The second parent can also access FamilyBase from an Android™ device, iPhone® or basic phone. Go to familybase.vzw.com from the device’s Internet browser to get the Android app or the link to the mobile-optimized website.

0 Likes