Can I turn on and off data at anytime on a line that data is being abused

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: data usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can understand your concerns with wanting to keep control of data usage, Thovan32. If you have Family Base, you can block data or let them use data at any given time.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can understand your concerns with wanting to keep control of data usage, Thovan32. If you have Family Base, you can block data or let them use data at any given time.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JeffWorkCell

I don't have twitter, facebook, or instagram.  Can you please post answers more immediately rather than 3+ clicks away.  This is very frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JeffWorkCell,

We can relate to how important a resolution is to all of us, and value your time. When reaching out to us via this platform, all users have the opportunity for provide feedback or a resolution, so response times can vary.  With immediate concerns, if you are in need of immediate support, you can always reach out to us at 800-922-0204 if you don't have a social media account to reach us. What concerns are you needing addressed?

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes