Can I Temporarily Turn Off Family Locater?
Overwhelmeduser

Hello. I would like to know how to pause or temporary turn off family locator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: family locater
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Overwhelmeduser,

Help has arrived! We always want for you to be able to change your features & usage controls with ease. Please see the below steps on how to turn off Family Locator.

1.) Go to the Verizon Family Safeguards & Controls (http://vz.to/2dXFNYB) page in My Verizon.
2.) Scroll to the Family Locator section and click View Details & Edit.
3.) Click Add or Remove Members.
4.) Click Continue.
5.) Uncheck the boxes next to the lines from which you want Family Locator removed and click Update.
6.) Click OK to confirm the update.
You've successfully unsubscribed to Family Locator.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: family locater
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Overwhelmeduser,

Help has arrived! We always want for you to be able to change your features & usage controls with ease. Please see the below steps on how to turn off Family Locator.

1.) Go to the Verizon Family Safeguards & Controls (http://vz.to/2dXFNYB) page in My Verizon.
2.) Scroll to the Family Locator section and click View Details & Edit.
3.) Click Add or Remove Members.
4.) Click Continue.
5.) Uncheck the boxes next to the lines from which you want Family Locator removed and click Update.
6.) Click OK to confirm the update.
You've successfully unsubscribed to Family Locator.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes