with seamless text messaging app how do i view text messages for my other line?
1241200doc

Using the Seamless Text Messaging app how do i view text messages that are from another phone number & cell phone device that i have on my account i know it's compataible with this app but i pull up the ap & it just lets me view texts from the primary number on my account ..How do you change the phone number of the text messages  you want to view??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: with seamless text messaging app how do i view text messages for my other line?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

1241200doc,

Text messaging is a great way to communicate nowadays. Let's look into this further. Are you using an app called Seamless Text Messaging or our you using our Verizon Messages? Was the app preinstalled or did you download it?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: with seamless text messaging app how do i view text messages for my other line?
a4200e__

What app do I go to download

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI 1241200doc,

The Verizon Messages app will ONLY allow you to view messages for the primary number on the mobile, Tablet and PC/MAC.   You can not add numbers or view messages for other numbers.

Thanks,

ALIE

0 Likes