windows 10 app not downloading messages, just says "no conversations yet" and the dots keep spooling...
Heng5

i downloaded and installed the win 10 app, open it up, but nothing else happens. same nothing for two days now. please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: windows 10 app not downloading messages, just says "no conversations yet" and the dots keep spooling...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Heng5,

We never want you to miss any messages. Have you ever had any issues with receiving your messages here before? What happens when you attempt to close the application and then reopen? Does it ever load the messages?

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: windows 10 app not downloading messages, just says "no conversations yet" and the dots keep spooling...
Heng5

I have closed and restarted the app numerous times. No conversations ever load. This morning, I uninstalled the app, then reinstalled. Again, no conversations ever load. It just spools and says "no conversations yet."

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for letting us know Heng5. Let's get a closer look to see what's going on. What's the make and model of your device? Also, is this occurring with text messages or email messages or both?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI there,

Here are some tips to help resolve your issue:

1- Please check that you are subscribed (free) to INTEGRATED MESSAGING on the Mobile app: Launch Verizon Messages; go to Settings – under Integrated Messaging feature, If you ARE Subscribed , you will see the Unsubscribe option. If NOT subscribed, go ahead and subscribe.  Integrated Messaging allows you   to link devices, txt over WI FI, sched messages  and send eGifts.

2- If you ARE subscribed (above), clear your computer browser cache of VZM -   Go to the Browser, search 'Verizon Messages' ,  then delete  cookies for 'VZM' .

Note: Messages on your linked devices load from the time you install the app on that linked device.  So, the computer will not load the messages that currently list in your phone app. But, if you text a message on your phone after you've installed on the computer, you will see that messages on the computer.

Let me know here if you need additional assistance.

THANKS,

ALIE

VZMESSAGES

0 Likes
Heng5

I did all of the above and the win10 app just keeps spooling...never brings up any messages i send and i cant access contacts. i go into the web version of messaging and everything is there. any other suggestions?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Please email me directly at verizonmessages@verizonwireless.com for additional assistance. I'll need to work directly with you to proceed further.

-ALIE

VZMESSAGES

0 Likes