why is a text nuber not showing up on usage
pennys1

Why is a cell # not showing up at all on the usage log on my 2nd cellphone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why is a text nuber not showing up on usage
deloused
Master - Level 3

Is it the cell# for your 2nd cellphone that's not showing up at all on the usage log, or other party's number you're not seeing?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the texts were iMessages, or antoher texting app that uses data (Facebook messenger, for example), they will not show up as texts, but as data use.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to see your cell number and manage your usage log Pennys@1mom. What is the make/model of your phone? SuzyQ is correct in saying if the message does come from an Apple phone that it will not be shown on our usage.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pennys1

I appreciate the response, but if you are referring to an Apple phone as an iphone... then that info is not correct.

My ex-husbands phone is an iphone (also an verizon cusotmer) and both of my smart phones (one a samsung, one a iphone) have always had his cell # listed on my bill/msg usage. One other customer service sent me an email (so far I have received 3 from verizon in the same day) believed that maybe the 'texts' were being sent via imessage (which would be more plausible).

Thank you for your response.

Terri [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service 

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes