why do my messages blank out so there is only white space?
weepthegreed

why do my messages blank out so there is only white space?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why do my messages blank out so there is only white space?
weepthegreed

Sorry to be clearer - on the Mac desktop client messages synch with phone but then suddenly the message bubbles go white and you cannot see text. I have restarted, refreshed, re-installed and to no avail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

weepthegreed We want to make sure your messages are working properly. Let's see how we can solve this mystery. Please clarify whether the messages are blank on the phone or on your Mac desktop.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
weepthegreed

The problem is on the Mac desktop program.

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 11:02 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
weepthegreed

Hellllooooo any word here?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Weepthegreed, I apologize for our delay in response. Does this happen with all messages or a specific message?

AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
weepthegreed

This happens in all conversation erratically. So, let me be clear. I might be in a text discussion and I am able to see my chat bubbles and the other persons. Then suddenly, they all go blank and I can't see any text any longer in any bubbles.

I have included a picture.

This happens for all contacts at any random moment.

0 Likes
weepthegreed

Haaalllooooo is there any support....haaaalllooooooooo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

weepthegreed, support is definitely here. Are you still having issues with text messaging on your phone? Are you connected to Wi-Fi when you have this issue?

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
weepthegreed

i am really trying hard to get a full picture of the problem to you so we can start to focus on a solution, so let me be as complete as I can.

On my cellular Motorola Ultra phone that uses Verizon as a carrier I am using the Verizon Message + app for SMS and texting. I use this while connected to the cell network at all times. The phone app works just great. The phone is Android 6 after recently upgrading from 5. I had no problems with the phone on either Android 5 or 6. In fact, the phone has never been a problem.

The app though that I downloaded from the link on the Verizon site which directed to the app store exhibits the behavior found in the screen shot above. As stated, it happens all the time. I will be in a text dialog and all is behaving as expected and then suddenly the words disappear from the text bubble. This recap plus all the previous posts are a very through and complete description of the problem. I hope this allows us to move on past the obvious facts and get moving into a real diagnosis of the problem.

0 Likes