video
tnlee76

My phone won't do videos (Samsung Intensity).  Someone sent me a video, and I got a text telling me to go to vzwpix.com and follow the instructions to view it.  I don't see any instructions. Can anyone help? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: video
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

tnlee76 wrote:

My phone won't do videos (Samsung Intensity).  Someone sent me a video, and I got a text telling me to go to vzwpix.com and follow the instructions to view it.  I don't see any instructions. Can anyone help? Thanks

The correct web site is this one-->Verizon Pix

Click "sign in" under My Verizon. Enter in your user name and password. Scroll over Messaging-->Scroll over picture & video messaging-->Click Manage your photo albums-->You should be able to view the video in there somewhere

0 Likes
budone
Legend

tnlee76 wrote:

You can also go to the vzwpix.com site you received and log in there using your My Verizon Login info.

0 Likes
tnlee76

Thank you very much.  I had done that, but never checked the "Messages" link, since I was looking for videos.  When I did check it, it said I had 2, which was also how many videos I knew I had been sent.  Further clicking got me to them, and I was able to view them. 

0 Likes