verification codes are not working
maxx1010
Enthusiast - Level 1

verification code sent to text message, I enter it on the verification area and it says not valid.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: verification codes are not working
Not applicable

HI Everyone,

This issue should be resolved by now. There was a server issue last week affecting the verification codes and app functionality. 

Of course, if you have issues, please let us know.

Thanks,

ALIEM@VERIZONMESSAGES

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MedikDave

You're not alone.  I'm having the same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, let’s take a closer look into the issue with the verification codes being sent and not working properly, Maxx1010. What are you trying to process/update specifically? Have you attempted more than once to receive the verification code? Is there an error number or code with the “not valid” message?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI Everyone,

This issue should be resolved by now. There was a server issue last week affecting the verification codes and app functionality. 

Of course, if you have issues, please let us know.

Thanks,

ALIEM@VERIZONMESSAGES

0 Likes
jas24

august 19 2021 and same problem happening to me.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes