unblocking pic messaging? for palm centro
honolulubaby5

i have a palm centro and i recently got my data usage blocked.. which blocked my picture/video messaging.. so how do i unblock the pic/vid messaging without unblocking the data usage?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: unblocking pic messaging? for palm centro
Scipizoa

picture/video messaging runs off of the data usage feature, i know this for Back up assistant kept causing data inccurences, so i called verizon on it and they said i could block data usage all together, but in doing so I'd nullify the use of pic and video messaging,  but there are other things that can be blocked to prevent data usage, such as premium sms, app download block , vcast block,  etc.

0 Likes
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3

honolulubaby5 wrote:

i have a palm centro and i recently got my data usage blocked.. which blocked my picture/video messaging.. so how do i unblock the pic/vid messaging without unblocking the data usage?

You can't for a Palm. Either you block all data, add on a  package for unlimited use, or go pay as you use for $0.015/KB which = $15/MB.

0 Likes
honolulubaby5

so the only way to unblock my pics messaging is to unblock the data usage?

0 Likes
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3

yep. It's all or nothing with pda/smartphones.

0 Likes
honolulubaby5

dangit... but if i have an unlimited text, pic/vid, and mobile im, plan then when i do unblock the data usage it wont cost anything extra when i send pics/vids right?

0 Likes
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3

As long as you don't do a lot of web browsing you'll only see like $0.50 or so for KB usage because PDAs update themselves automatically.

As far as your messaging services, if you have an unlimited messaging plan then that's fine.

0 Likes