texting questions
zachstanelson

Hello.

my grandma has a verizon plan through her work

we have this plan: Nationwide Select Family Share 1400

i have some questions about texting.

1. Is there an additional charge to text Cha Cha, Facebook or Twitter? I use these 3 sites/services regularly, and I know they are 5 digit numbers, but they aren't premium numbers.

2. my grandma and grandpa have LG VX5300s and my sister and I have Motorola Rivals, is there any data charge to use pix/flix on any of those phones??

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: texting questions
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3

zachstanelson wrote:

Hello.

1. Is there an additional charge to text Cha Cha, Facebook or Twitter? I use these 3 sites/services regularly, and I know they are 5 digit numbers, but they aren't premium numbers.

2. my grandma and grandpa have LG VX5300s and my sister and I have Motorola Rivals, is there any data charge to use pix/flix on any of those phones??

thanks

Select means you have unlimited text/pix/flix to anyone. This includes Twitter, Facebook etc

Pix messages do not charge data, it counts as a text message. So you have nothing to wory about :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3

zachstanelson wrote:

Hello.

thanks

Select means you have unlimited text/pix/flix to anyone. This includes Twitter, Facebook etc

Pix messages do not charge data, it counts as a text message. So you have nothing to wory about :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
zachstanelson
Great, thanks.
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

zachstanelson wrote:

Hello.

thanks

The pix/flix is more dependent on your plan than on the phones - if you and your sister are on the Select planthen there is no additional charge for sending pictures and text messages.  Depending on the plan your grandma and grandpa have, there may or may not be a charge for sending and receiving pix/flix.  Find out what their plan includes.

0 Likes