text messages not going through to certain phone numbers
kv714

I cant seem to text message a certain phone number (think its a Sprint or T-mobile phone) all of a sudden.  They can send me messages but they dont receive any I sent.  According to my phone its been sent but when I looked at my usage online those txts dont show up there either.

Anyone know what is going on or having the same problems?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: text messages not going through to certain phone numbers
Protege
Contributor - Level 1
Well usage online is about 24 hours behind. So you wouldnt be able to tell if they went through the network until tomorrow morning.

Have you called the people you are texting to see if they are receiving them?
0 Likes
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

Try powering the device off, removing the battery for about 1 minute, then powering the device back on.   Then dial *228 send and option 1 on the device.   If you are getting an error message when you try sending the message each time you would want to check your account features.

0 Likes
Iphonehater

I am having the same problem. My Iphone 4 worked just fine when I first got it then I updated software to 7.0.3 IOS. It is only one person in my contact list. I have reset setting and done a master reset. The other person has a Samsung 4S and is on a prepaid plan that uses Sprint towers. This person has reset his phone also. It has not helped. I have call customer service multiple times with no success. Help me please. I pay too much every month to not be able to use my phone as I wish.

0 Likes