sending pics to facebook
dpmcgee

I have taken pics with my envy3 phone, sent them to online photo album. Can I then send them to my facebook page from online photo album to create album on facebook from those pics?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: sending pics to facebook
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

dpmcgee wrote:

I have taken pics with my envy3 phone, sent them to online photo album. Can I then send them to my facebook page from online photo album to create album on facebook from those pics?

Just save the pics to your computer first. You can do that yes. Then upload the pics to your facebook account.

0 Likes
Re: sending pics to facebook
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

dpmcgee wrote:

You can send them to Facebook directly from your phone as well - it's one less step!  You need to set it up in Facebook, so when you send a pic FB knows it's your phone.  But the setup is easy (go to the tab labeled Facebook Mobile and follow the directions) and once it's done there are three different ways to send your pictures to FB.  Once the pics are uploaded, you can rearrange them in albums as you choose from within Facebook.  If they are already in your online album, you can send them from there as well,  but in the future, know that you can send them directly from your phone to FB.

I posted 3 pics (successfully!) to my Facebook account.

I sent the first to 32665, and I put different text in the Subject and text fields of the message. Both showed up in the caption, Subject text as one line, Text as the second line.

I sent the second to mobile@facebook.com - same results.

I sent the third to my personalized address@m.facebook.com - same results.

On my FB page, they showed up as one post, 3 photos. (I sent them within seconds of each other, so I suppose that's why they all showed up together.)

It looks like they all work, so use whichever is easiest for you! I have all three listed under my Facebook contact, but it doesn't seem to matter which is used, they all produced the same results.

Good luck, and post back if you run into any problems!

0 Likes