sending pic to a non verizon customer isnt received by that person
xgujuplaya
hey guys I sent my friend a pic and she never received it I sent it 4 times and nothing and she can receive pic messages from other people so I was wondering why that would be happening Ive sent her pictures before and shes gotten them and they are delayed so is there anyway to fix this thanks
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: sending pic to a non verizon customer isnt received by that person
Dalejrfan88
that sounds familar to me too
0 Likes
Re: sending pic to a non verizon customer isnt received by that person
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2

The best things to do on your end are to first cover the basics:

*228 over the air programming (Dial *228 from your cell phone and choose opt. 1 in the system)

Remove the battery from your phone to allow it to reconnect to the network after replacing the battery and turning your phone after several seconds

Outside of the basics there are specifics numbers in your phone that may need to be examined by a customer service representative or a techncial support rep over the phone or in a store location.

These are the basic things you can do with your device itself, outside of that, it may also want to be resarch by the representative you work with as to whether or not there is an issue in the system as far as your picture messaging feature that may need to be reset or refreshed.

0 Likes