received my new phone but no return label for old phone, called and they said they would mail but almost out of time and still no label and from what I can see this is a regular problem. How do I return my old phone within the timeframe without a label?
stkswinner

Verizon apparently has a problem when it comes to putting shipping labels for returning old phones.  I did not receive one and called customer service who told me they had another customer the day before with the same problem and that she couldn't find a link for the shipping label but that she would mail one to me.  It hasn't come and now there is no way to mail the phone back within the 14 time frame and it is through no fault of mine.  I see other questions from customers with the same problems.  The only label you can print is to return the new phone.  I can't even find an address to send to as I will pay my own shipping to avoid the penalty charge.  What gives with the lack of important information on the website? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: received my new phone but no return label for old phone, called and they said they would mail but almost out of time and still no label and from what I can see this is a regular problem. How do I return my old phone within the timeframe without a lab
stevenm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Let’s get the shipping label you need stkswinner. Having the phone returned as soon as possible is critical. We want this to be an easy experience for you each and every time. We’d like to confirm what label you need. Is this for our Trade In website http://vz.to/1SZcgO4 or some other promotion?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes