message plus is continually crashing any time I open a message , it has never done this before, how can I fix this?
bmiller1995

message plus is continually crashing any time I open a message , it has never done this before, how can I fix this?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: message plus is continually crashing any time I open a message , it has never done this before, how can I fix this?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try clearing the app cache (it won't remove all the messages) and then restart your phone and the app.

If that doesn't work, and it keeps crashing, uninstall it and then reinstall it - something may have been corrupted and a reinstall will fix it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: message plus is continually crashing any time I open a message , it has never done this before, how can I fix this?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try clearing the app cache (it won't remove all the messages) and then restart your phone and the app.

If that doesn't work, and it keeps crashing, uninstall it and then reinstall it - something may have been corrupted and a reinstall will fix it.

0 Likes
agony

clearing the cache didn't help

0 Likes
Re: message plus is continually crashing any time I open a message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Agony,

I know how inconvenient it can be not being able to access your Message+. I'm here to help. Is the app up and running at this time? 

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes