is there a "quick response" function in VZW messages+?
KalaJoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Love the "quick response" function for text messages in the samsung app.  However, when I switch to Messages+, that function is lost.  Is there a way to create a preset/template type responses that i can use regularly and easily in Messages+?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: is there a "quick response" function in VZW messages+?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question, KalaJoe. We want to make sure we guide you to the right place. Is the quick response function like Auto Reply? If so, here is a link to show you how set that up, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-94928/. Let us know if this is what you were looking for.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question, KalaJoe. We want to make sure we guide you to the right place. Is the quick response function like Auto Reply? If so, here is a link to show you how set that up, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-94928/. Let us know if this is what you were looking for.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

0 Likes
gbjohnson67
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think I have the same question. "Quick Response" is not like Auto Reply. It is messages that are used frequently so the user can select the pre-typed messages. Examples may be "On my way", "In traffic", "In a meeting", "I cannot talk right now. I'll call back in a little while.", etc. The user can determine which messages they want, and quickly select from a list for their particular situation. It's a handy feature that is lost with Message+

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gbjohnson67, those fast responses can make a world of difference and really free you up. While Messages + does not have a built in feature for quick response and uses the Auto Reply, Android phones do offer an extra pathway of creating these response by opening the Phone app. Next, tap the Menu button in the upper right corner of the screen—it’s denoted by three dots—then tap Settings. Tap General settings, then scroll down (if necessary) and tap Quick responses.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes