how to report a verizon VS980 stolen online since I no longer have a phone, pleeeaase help, thank you
needhelpwithverizon

How do I report a Verizon VS980 stolen online as I no longer have a phone? Pls pls help, thanks alot Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to report a verizon VS980 stolen online since I no longer have a phone, pleeeaase help, thank you
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that your phone went missing, needhelpwithverizon. Help has arrived. To place your phone on our negative list, you can log into your online account, search suspend or reconnect phone, and choose the lost or stolen option so it's added to our list. We're also here to help with replacement options. Do you have insurance on the line?

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how to report a verizon VS980 stolen online since I no longer have a phone, pleeeaase help, thank you
Snn5
Legend

You can call Verizon visit a Verizon store or live chat with Verizon under the Contact Us tab on every page in the Verizon domain

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that your phone went missing, needhelpwithverizon. Help has arrived. To place your phone on our negative list, you can log into your online account, search suspend or reconnect phone, and choose the lost or stolen option so it's added to our list. We're also here to help with replacement options. Do you have insurance on the line?

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes